The internet has demystified and broken down barriers to resources, opportunities, knowledge and learning. However, I am concerned about the continued lack of awareness and utilizing of these opportunities by many young especially people.
Every week, I would be re-publishing opportunities and resources for personal, career, academic and community development on my blog http://www.jiddare.com in order that it may reach more people who may benefit from the pool of education, career and knowledge opportunities that exist.
Here are this weeks opportunities.
- Are you looking to transition into tech but don’t know how to get your foot in? Are you curious about tech sales? Register for this webinar, where you will learn the tech sales landscape and get actionable advice on how to approach this role. bit.ly/aftechsales
2. Apply for the World Bank Youth Summit Competition 2022 – Fully Funded. The Youth Summit pitch competition aims to attract innovative and interactive youth who are motivated and eager to share problem-solving ideas.
Pitches must be based on three pillars of development, i.e., social, environmental and economic development. Make sure your project continues to “unlock the power of inclusion for equitable growth.”
The pitch that will encourage any of the following will be preferred:
- Social Inclusion: equitable growth (Education, Health, Gender, Social Safety)
- Environmental Inclusion: climate change Mitigation, Adaptation, Climate Smart Technologies
- Economic Inclusion: access to financial Services, Financial Decision-Making, sustainable Livelihoods and employment, Private Capital Mobilization
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/mr4cdnwc
Financial coverage: Fully Funded💰
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
Deadline: March 4, 2022
•The finalists will have a chance to get in touch with experts and work on solving global issues.
•They will be connected to private and public sector leaders from environmental, social and economic landscapes.
•Mentoring from professionals will be offered.
•Participants may receive access Youth Summit Competition Alumni Network.
•The World Bank Group summit program is an opportunity to pitch solution providing ideas to potential investors.
•The travel costs of the finalists will be covered.
•Accommodation for 3 days will be covered.
3. The Thompson Reuters paid internship 2022 is now open for applications.
Recent Marketing graduate and undergraduate students worldwide are invited to apply for the 3 months Thomson Reuters paid for international students. The application process opens 3 times every year, in January, May, and September.
All the marketing students having the potential to bring the customers to the stores are highly encouraged to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship. The Marketing Internship is a paid position that will expose you to our products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the company. The Thomson Reuters paid internship program 2022 is a good opportunity to step into professional life and gain practical experience working in a professional environment.
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/2p8rpd22
Financial coverage: Full
•Internees will get to work in a renowned organization.
•It is a paid internship, internees will receive competitive pay, company-designated holidays, and the internees can be hired as employees based on their performance.
•Internees will get on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers will help them grow personally and professionally.
•This paid internship is offered at offices located in different areas and countries.
4. Applications are open for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 known as the Orange Knowledge Program. This fully-funded scholarship program aims to gather intellectual students from around the world to enable development. The scholarships are open for short courses on urban management or development and master’s degree programs.
The OKP will enhance your skills and give you visible personal and professional growth. The duration of Netherland government scholarship OKP for short courses is 3 weeks to 3 months, while the duration for master program is 12 months to 24 months.
Application link: https://tinyurl.com/57ajumby
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: October 1, 2022Benefits :
Netherlands government scholarship orange knowledge program will provide the following benefits:•The tuition fee will be covered.
•The Visa fee will be covered.
•The host will provide living expenses.
•Health insurance will be provided.
•Traveling costs will be covered.